1.5 lbs chicken breast
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 cloves garlic crushed
1/4 cup chopped rosemary
10 oz brussel sprouts stem cut off and cut in half
2 apples cored, peeled, and chopped
6 slices of bacon chopped
Salt + Pepper to taste
- Cut your chicken breast into smaller chunks or pieces. Set aside.
- Make your marinade by blending balsamic vinegar, oil, lemon, and garlic. While motor is running, add chopped rosemary. Continue blending for at least 1 minute or until rosemary is well incorporated. Place chicken into a bowl or container with marinade. Marinade for at least 5 minutes, but up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with foil. Place brussel sprouts, apples, and bacon on the sheet. Add chicken. Brush any reserved marinade over sprouts and apples.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through. You can also bump up the oven to 425 the last 5 minutes of cooking to get everything extra crispy!
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Salt and pepper to taste.