3/4 Cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 Cups sugar
1 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
3/4 Cup flour
1/3 Cup + 2 1/2 TBSP cocoa
1/4 TSP + 1/8 TSP baking powder
1/4 TSP salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.