1/4 Cup lime juice
1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 TSP chili powder
1/2 TSP ground cumin
3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/4-inch strips
1 large onion, sliced
Half a green sweet bell pepper, slivered
Half a red sweet bell pepper, slivered
12 whole-wheat 8-inch tortillas
1/2 Cup salsa
1/2 Cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 Cup low-fat shredded cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken slices and stir until chicken is well coated. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Cook chicken in pan on grill or stovetop for 3 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Stir in onions and peppers. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until done to your liking.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Top each with 2 teaspoons salsa, 2 teaspoons sour cream and 2 teaspoons shredded cheese.
- Roll up and serve.