Buffalo Chicken Meatballs (low FODMAP)
2 Tablespoons butter
1/3 cup hot sauce (FODMAPers choose one without garlic or onion)-such as Texas Pete’s
3/4 -1 pound ground chicken (or turkey) breast
2/3 cup Glutino plain bread crumbs or other favorite alternative
1/4 cup diced celery (meets celery ‘cut off’ for FODMAPers per serving)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and add to hot sauce…let cool for 10 minutes
- Pour hot sauce mixture over ground chicken, add bread crumbs, celery and egg.
- Stir mixture until well mixed.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in oiled 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe from http://blog.katescarlata.com/2013/10/25/buffalo-chicken-meatballs/