3 Medium Zucchini, or about 4 cups grated zucchini
2 Large Eggs
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 TSP dried oregano
3 Cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1/2 Cups freshly grated Parmesan
1/4 Cups cornstarch
Freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
2 TSP Freshly Chopped Parsley
Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer “dough” to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Slice and serve with marinara.
Recipe from http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a54806/zucchini-cheesy-bread-recipe/