Low Fodmap Moroccan Chicken
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 (20-ounce) package boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. Transfer mixture to a gallon ziptop bag or glass container with a lid. Add chicken and mix to coat. Seal and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least an hour but ideally 8 hours.
- When ready to eat, preheat grill (or broiler) on high. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any leftover marinade. Grill chicken thighs for 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through and no longer pink inside. I recommend using a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part to double-check that it is done. Chicken is cooked when the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill. Serve warm or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Recipe from: https://funwithoutfodmaps.com/low-fodmap-moroccan-chicken/