Ginger Turkey Meatballs
1 Cup green onion slices (measure slices)
1/2 Cup grated carrots (measure grated)
2 TBSP grated ginger (measure grated)
40 OZ ground turkey
2 TSP sea salt
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two half-sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Gently mix all ingredients but the olive oil together in a large bowl, being careful to not overwork.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop and level out meatballs on prepared pans, twelve on each, until the mixture is gone.
- Gently reshape meatballs if necessary and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 15 minutes and swap the pans on racks. Continue baking 15 or so minutes, until meatballs are a deep golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Serve immediately. Cool the rest before storing in fridge or freezer.
Recipe from http://realfoodandlove.com/ginger-turkey-meatballs/