2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour*
2 TSP Baking Soda
1 (3.4-3.56 oz) Box of (pumpkin spice) Pudding (dry)
1 1/2 Stick of Butter, Softened
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs, room temperature
2 TSP Vanilla Extract
1 TBSP Honey
1 1/2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
*If dough is sticky add an extra 1/4 c. of flour
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin spice pudding mix. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with paddle attachment, cream together (on medium speed) butter and both sugars until fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- Add eggs, one at time, followed by vanilla and honey. Scrape down sides.
- Reduce to low speed and add dry ingredients. Combine until just incorporated. Finally fold in chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheet with baking mat, aluminum foil, parchment or wax paper. Scoop out 1 1/2-2 inch, cookie dough balls onto sheet (roll between the palm of your hands for a nice round shape). Space the cookies 2 inches apart. Slightly flatten the cookies using the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.